Strata Community Association is the peak association supporting and leading the strata sector and is well positioned to produce this, Australia and New Zealand’s premier strata publication Inside Strata.
Strata Community Association brings together and supports strata managers, lawyers, accountants, insurance brokers and trades people working in the strata sector. SCA membership provides a host of important benefits.
The objectives of Strata Community Association are:
• Educate and inform all participants within the strata sector.
• Advocate and lobby for the sector and present to government, the public and other bodies as appropriate, the issues relevant to the sector.
• Establish consistent standards of professional practices in the sector.
• Promote professionalism within the sector generally.
• Establish and maintain a common code of conduct for practitioners in the sector.
• Promote business and social interaction among all participants in the sector at a national and international level.
• Develop links to organisations with similar objectives to those of SCA.